DT Moving Awards
News Update: 29 October, 2012
DT Moving was bestowed with another award for international moving services at the Cartus Global Network Conference in Washington DC this month by winning the Commitment to Excellence Silver Award for exceptional service results.
The award recognises DT Moving for delivering consistently high levels of global moving services for employees relocating on behalf of their corporation. And the award continues a fine run of success, adding to a number of recent awards;
- Commitment to Excellence Silver Award for exceptional service results, 2012
- Commitment to Excellence Gold Award for exceptional service results, 2011
- Commitment to Excellence Platinum Award for exceptional service results, 2010
- Global Network Voice of Customer Client Award, 2010 (customer - General Electric)
- Global Network Voice of Customer Client Award, 2010 (customer - Raytheon)
- Supplier Innovation Silver Award, 2010
Speaking about the latest award, DT Moving's Managing Director Nick Kerr said:
"We are extremely proud and delighted to once again be recognised as one of the world's most consistent international moving providers. The entire team deserve credit for providing a 1st class service to our corporate customers."