- Methods of Transport
- Customs Clearance
- Delivery to Residence
- Ongoing Service
- Insurance for your Move
- Ancillary Services
- Moving Abroad Checklist
- Track your Move Online
- International Removals - London To Houston
- International Removals - London To Hong Kong
- International Removals - London To Singapore
- International Removals - London To Sydney
- International Removals - London To New York
- International Removals - London To Dubai
- Moving To Auckland - New Zealand
- Moving To Calgary
- Moving To Chicago
- Moving To Denver
- Moving To Los Angeles
- Moving To Munich
- Moving To Rome
- Moving To Perth - Australia
- Moving To San Francisco
- Moving To The South Of France
- Moving To Toronto
Most international removals (except intra-EC) are subject to customs clearance formalities at destination port or border before the consignment is delivered.
During the Pre-Move period, we will guide you through the country-specific documentation required for your move. This is crucial not only to ensure correct paperwork completion, but also to avoid including any prohibited goods. For certain countries, some or all foodstuffs may not be allowed.
Either a DT Moving member of staff or our destination network partner will process your consignment through clearance formalities and once released by customs, will coordinate the delivery to your destination residence or place into household storage if that is your requirement.
From the outset, your DT Moving Move Manager will be at your disposal for any questions that you may have regarding customs documentation, requirements, and typical clearance time-frames.